If you have a staff Infinite Campus account, you also have access to an awesome tool called Campus Community. Are you using it? Campus Community is a place where Infinite Campus users can explore all that Campus has to offer. You can ask questions in forums, search for answers on any Infinite Campus topic, get the latest news on what is happening in each of the Infinite Campus updates, and participate in weekly events like Teacher Tuesdays where Infinite Campus trainers lead webinars that go over various teacher tools and features of interest to teachers. You can even access all videos and webinars that you missed, or if you just need a refresher! Sound good? Want to get your account set up but not sure where to start? Well, let me show you! Below we will walk through getting a new account set up on Campus Community so that you can get started and check out all that it has to offer.
1. Let's start with where to go to get to Campus Community. Click on the boxes in the upper right hand corner of your Infinite Campus page. Then select Campus Community.
2. If you have never been in to Campus Community before, you'll need to Create your new Campus ID. Click on the blue Continue arrow that is on the left side.
4. Create your Campus ID! Choose a Username and Password. It will let you know if the Username and Password you have created are accepted. Then Register your First and Last name, and your school email address. Then click the blue Continue arrow.
5. Enter your Profile Information. Type in your Role/Title, and click the drop down box to select Godfrey-Lee as your District. Then enter the city of Wyoming, and change the Time Zone to Eastern. It defaults to Central because Infinite Campus is headquartered in the Central Time Zone.
6. You are done! Your account has been created.
You will be sent an email with a link to fully activate your account. Once you do that, you are all set to go! Once you log in to Campus Community with your newly created username and password, you will see News, Forums, a Search bar where you can search for any Infinite Campus topic of your choosing, and lots more. Explore this tool and you will find loads of information that will be helpful for using Infinite Campus to the greatest benefit for you. As always, feel free to contact me, or Jodi Brumels, if you have any questions about Infinite Campus or Campus Community. We are happy to help!