Tuesday, October 7, 2014

10 Minute Tech Tools - Jeopardy Rocks

Last school year, I published a blog post with a monthly tech integration idea and corresponding resources.  Although I heard positive feedback on these tools, I also heard that it took more time than what teachers had available to explore and successfully integrate into their classroom.  Like I have always said, I welcome constructive criticism!  This helps me to structure my resources and sharing in a way that works best for my intended audience.  So, back to the drawing board...

Recently, I came across Susan Oxnevad's site with a list of technology resources she has categorized as "10 Minute Tech Tools" on one of her Pinterest boards.  I really liked her idea of sharing tools that could quickly be shared and easily implemented.  

Following her awesome lead, I would like to start a compilation 10 Minute Tech Tools of my own (instead of doing a monthly tech integration idea).  I would like to share cool resources that I find that can quickly be shared and easily researched and implemented by teachers.  This will allow me to share with you more frequently and give you resources and ideas that are fun and quick.  I am always open to learning about new resources, so please feel free to share some of your own!


To check out my first "10 Minute Tech Tool," check out my blog post here.  It is all about making online Jeopardy games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...